Friday, 22 June 2012

Trip to Wales

What a day for a trip anywhere! Those with common sense would have stayed indoors where it is warm and dry. However, we had important things to deliver in Colwyn Bay. Cake boxes, table number holders and seating plan needed to be delivered as the wedding is now only 6 weeks away. Also middle grandson is 21 next week so we took a cake with his card and present. Here is a picture of the seating plan.

 

I am so glad this is done, I think this was harder to do than the invitations and the wedding favours, but the bride is pleased with it so I am pleased too.

After visiting the family we called at Aberkhans but I have to say that I was disappointed. I used to be able to get bags of lace off cuts from there which was very useful for my ATCs but they don't seem to do them any more.

Well, I hope the weather picks up soon, you've got to fee sorry for the people on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment