Friday, 18 May 2012

Friday

I was quite eager to start on my new medication this morning. One hour after taking it I began to feel ill, we will skip over the following two hours. They made me really Ill. I had to ring the hospital and they told me to stop taking them immediately. They will ring me next week when they've asked the doctor what to do. I can save them the problem of thinking, I'm just NOT taking them!!! No way!

When I had recovered sufficiently to have a small amount of soup for lunch I started to think about medication and it's long term effects. Seems to me that sometimes the cure can be worse than the illness.

We have four hanging baskets waiting to be planted up. When on earth are we going to get it done, it's raining again! Surely we can't be short of water now.

No comments:

Post a Comment